Qualification: Any Degree, EXP IN FOOD PRODUCTION CONSIDERED
Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities.
• You are reporting directly to the operation manager / shift in-charge / production in-charge
• You have to co-ordinate and co-operate with all departments such as packing, processing, pre-processing sections, cold storage and dry packaging material sections.
• You have to be ready with all planning for processing before arrival of raw material in receiving / pre-processing / processing.
• Checking of seal numbers, quality of material and head on count, icing in receiving area should be up to date.
• After washing the raw material or during processing and grading count, proper icing and load setting is must
• Before starting work pre-processing / processing you have to check weighing balance, ice availability, chilling water, hygienic condition of plant, utensils tables etc.
• You have to manage team in case of work and duty time.
• Assisting the Operation Manager in any other job assigned as and when required.
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Production Supervisor Production head|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.