Job Type: Full Time
Location: Visakhapatnam, Sometimes outside.
Language Skills: English, Hindi
1. Be the face of the organization for clients/customers/beneficiaries and pitch, present, negotiate and close projects at all times.
2. Trade in various sales tactics and approaches approved by the company.
3. Contact potential clients to describe benefits of Debricking/Demolition machine in steel plants, through a detailed customized proposal with facts and graphs; using new leads, cold calls, existing relationships,
4. Ideate and deliver with the engineering team to provide best-in-class solutions to our customers with financial and technical feasibility reports.
5. Draft the scope of work and estimate the respective project budget.
6. Create and distribute RFPs to potential vendors/dealers, establish evaluation metrics, and select winning proposals.
7. Manage contract negotiations, change orders, and other agreements.
8. Communicate with utilities and authorities having jurisdictions regarding interconnection, permitting, and other regulatory compliance issues.
9. Work to maximize sales and meet targets. Deliver sales reports to management. Track purchases and keep a record of sales, contacts, and deals.
B.Tech Mechanical or other related Engineering fields.
Passion for the Steel/ metal industry. Should be well versed with the latest trends and would keep learning about newer commercial and/or technological leaps in the industry.
Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in sales and project management, Experience in B2B sales would be considered an advantage. Applicants with prior Steel/Metal industry experience is a MUST.
Skills: Confident Negotiator / Ability to recognize an opportunity / Great interpersonal skills / Technically Strong.
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Key Skills||Marketing Manager Marketing Sales Manager Business Development Manager|