Roles and Responsibilities
• Interacting with banks for Term Loan and Working Capital disbursement and Repayments.
• Managing of receipts, cash flow, Petty Cash and payments.
• Developing and managing financial systems/models
• Handling of subsidies and import and export documents.
• Responsible for the monthly account closure and reconciliations.
• Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet.
• Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits.
• Preparation of MIS Reports, P&L account and Inter branch reconciliation’s from time to time and reporting to the Senior Management.
• Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements of the company
• Filing of GST, Tax Returns, and TDS etc.
• Applying for GST Refund and follow up to receive GST inputs.
• Reimbursement of all Subsidies and refunds,
|Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com, CA|
|Key Skills||Accountant Account Manager Account Assistant|